Time to set goals for 2009.
Without any more preamble, here they are:
1. Exercise. Get atleast 8-10 hours of exercise every week.
2. Sketch / Paint / Photograph everyday.
3. Be aggressive and proactive when it comes to work.
4. Learn to drive a car.
5. Stick to the daily To- Do list. But also, make time for relaxation.
6. Use a face toner and cleanser every night before going to bed. Make it a daily regime.
7. Eat healthy…drink cold coffee 🙂
8. Go trekking in the Himalayas
9. Visit IIT – K, Kanpur and Lucknow….eat chat
10. Go for an after dinner walk
11. Don’t procrastinate
12. Be attentive, focused and prompt
13. Make do with the things you already have. Limit shopping expenditure.
14. Get the cloth materials lying in the wardrobe stitched and embroider or paint them yourself
15. Drink coffee only once a day
16. Vacation with parents and in-laws
17. Get a dental checkup
18. Call up a family member every week
19. Surprise long lost friends with phonecalls
20. Blog regularly
21. Make greeting cards and write long letters to friends and family
22. Live by the Rules
23. Walk in with confidence and a smile
24. Remember to live in the present 🙂
25. Meditate and pray