1. Exercise. Lose all weight gained.
2. Eat healthy. Remember, last year’s diet plan works and it works well.
3. Remember to recharge the spirit—have a moment of silence and prayer to empower the day.
4. Love. Hug whenever the opportunity presents itself even if it means breaking the train of thought.
5. Breathe—especially when situations present opportunities to get stressed. (Patience will be tested this year.)
6. Give myself a break. If I get frustrated, I am going to change my environment.
7. Go for a walk alone, everyday, to clear my mind.
8. Plan. I am going to do whatever I can before I have to even if it is a small action list for a project.
9. Don’t procrastinate. Praise self for not procrastinating until the very last minute.
10. Be flexible. Some days may be conducive to rules and other days may not.
11. Maintain the journal. Sketch and pen down thoughts, whenever the mood strikes.
12. Make opinion count. Be proactive. Don’t make snap judgments.
13. Moisturize without fail.
14. Buy house and make it a home.
15. Sketch … Paint…Embroider…
17. Look for alternatives.
19. Do something nice for someone whenever opportunity presents, without expecting anything in return.
20. Be open to change. Think, consider and do.