1. Kicks…Little kicks (not to be confused with this.)
2. My eldest cousin calling me up and acting all ‘Big Brotherly’.
3. Warm, mushy khichadi with papad for dinner.
4. Relaxing foot massage given by S.
5. God has hit the Pause button on the incessant rain.
6. Waking up to find that lunch has already been made by the maid.
7. Lavender flavored aromatherapy soap from FabIndia….relaxes me immediately.
8. Little cushion between the back and chair.
9. Getting a good morning email from P.
10. Bean bag under my legs while I work. My legs sink into the cushioning.
11. A small paper boat made by A and named INS Viraat R22, kept on my desk makes me smile.
12. Good hair day.
13. Regulated weight gain. Though, I need to exercise more often.
14. Pride and Prejudice. Watching the romance between Lizzy and Darcy.
15. Music…instrumental and vocal hindustani classical music
16. Planning for leave
17. Oranges ….love them.
18. Watching a rainbow (well half of it) , while stuck in traffic
20. Going home at the end of each day satisfied with how the day has gone.